RULES REVISED 2/6 TO REFLECT AN ACCURATE WAY OF TRACKING – POST YOUR PHOTOS TO THE ZIONSVILLE VILLAGE RESIDENTS FACEBOOK PAGE WITH #ZVRACONTEST TO ENTER!
This month we’re initiating a short-term contest to encourage visiting our Zionsville businesses. We’re encouraging members – and really ANYONE who likes to shop in Zionsville – to participate. All you have to do to enter is take a photo at any business, post it to the Zionsville Village Residents page on Facebook, and use #ZVRAContest. First “like” our page. Then post a picture of yourself or others from business in the village, and remember to include #ZVRAContest to ensure we can easily track it. At the end of the month we’ll draw a random winner from all of the submitted photos. Details and specific rules are below. Let’s help our local businesses!
Ready, Set, Shop! Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE. LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by The Zionsville Village Residents Association (“ZVRA”) and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Eligibility. Ready, Set, Shop (the “Contest”) is open to anyone over the age of 18 regardless of VRA membership status or residence. The current VRA Board, Officers, their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members are not eligible to participate.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the ZVRA Board, which are final and binding.
- Contest Period. Pictures must be “Posted” between February 4 and midnight on February 28.
- How to Enter. A “Selfie” photo or photo of others in your party must be “Posted” between February 4 and midnight on February 28, to the ZVRA (“Zionsville Village Residents”) Facebook page with #ZVRAContest. It must be taken at an eligible location, preferably noting which business you are in. Photos can be posted once you “like” the ZVRA (“Zionsville Village Residents”) Facebook page.
- Eligible Locations. Photos must be taken inside an eligible business. This includes restaurants, offices, shops, and services. All eligible locations must be located within the ZVRA Village boundaries, extending to South Main Street. This includes any business located south of Ash Street, west of Elm Street, east of 9th Street and north of Sycamore Street. Additionally, businesses located along South Main Street and Zionsville Road are included if they’re located north of Zionsville Cemetery. The business must be open to the public. Photos may be entered from the same location if they are taken on different days.
- Prize Drawing. Everyone who posts at least one picture will be in the drawing for a $50 Chamber of Commerce gift certificate! Winner(s) will be contacted via a private message on Facebook no later than March 7. Winner(s) must respond to the message no later than March 15 or the prize will be forfeited, and the next name drawn. After collecting the prize, the winner(s) will be publicly announced on the Zionsville Village Residents Facebook page. By entering the Contest and posting a photo, you expressly give the Village Residents Association rights to use that image and your name as part of the Contest.