- Monday, June 1 until further notice: Zionsville Town Hall and Town facilities will be closed until further notice in the interest of the safety of the community and the Town of Zionsville employees. No meetings will be held at Town facilities.
- Monday, June 1 - June 14: Zion Nature Center closed due to COVID-19 Virus.
- Monday, June 1: Zionsville Town Council meeting at 7:00pm via Zoom. Zoom information: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1541 Agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_06012020-1093?html=true
- Tuesday, June 2: Primary Election Day
- Wednesday, June 3: Zionsville Board of Zoning Appeals meeting at 6:30pm via Zoom. Zoom information: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1685 Agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_06032020-1094
- Saturday, June 6 – Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8:00-10:30am at Zionsville Town Hall parking lot (1100 W. Oak St.). 8:00-9:00am is open for high risk individuals only. 9:00-10:30am is open to everyone. See note below for more details.
- Saturday, June 6 - Zionsville Cultural District Dahlia giveaway starting at 9:00am at Blooms by Dragonfly (176 S. Main St). See note below for more details.
Zionsville Farmers’ Market
Zionsville Farmers’ Market will begin on Saturday, June 6, 2020 at the Zionsville Town Hall parking lot, located at 1100 W. Oak St. Please note the change of location. The Market will operate every Saturday from June 6th through September 26, 2020. There will be not bathrooms available at the Market. Please read the rules below carefully. Come support the Indiana farmers!
- No dogs allowed.
- Wear a mask
- No eating or drinking at the Market
- Maintain social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Minimize time spent at the Market
- Follow the traffic flow
- Don’t touch any products – the vendors will package it for you!
- There are no bathrooms available at the Market
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home!
Zionsville Cultural District Dahlia Giveaway
The Zionsville Cultural District is pleased to announce its second annual Dahlia tuber giveaway. Thanks to the generosity of the Village Garden Club, dahlias will be made available as long as supplies last, starting at 9:00am on Saturday, June 6th. Distribution will take place at Blooms by Dragonfly (176 S. Main St). Begun in 2019, this initiative was created to bring attention to the town’s horticultural history when it was known as “Dahlia City”. Two commercial nurseries were located in the Village, selling dahlias and other flowers to customers around the country. One of the varieties created here was called, “Zion’s Pride”, which won it’s breeder, Fred Gresh, a Gold Medal at the 1933 Chicago World’s Fair. The Zionsville Cultural District aims to encourage gardeners to grow dahlias as a way to beautify neighborhoods and highlight a significant segment of the town’s history. Recipients of the free tubers will be asked to bring their prized blooms back in the late summer, at a location yet to be determined, to share their form and beauty.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Zionsville’s Brick Street gears up for al fresco evenings (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=305
- Statement from Chief Spears on the Death of George Floyd (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=306
- Reminder of Zionsville golf cart regulations (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=307
- Welcome to a “New Normal” in Downtown Zionsville (Zionsville Monthly Magazine): https://zionsvillemonthlymagazine.com/welcome-to-a-new-normal-in-downtown-zionsville/