- Monday January 11: 6 pm – Zionsville Community Schools board meeting – in boardroom of the Educational Services Center
- Wednesday January 13: 7 pm – Zionsville Parks Board meeting, Zoom login information here
- Friday January 15: 8:30 am – Community Development Corporation; no agenda or login information currently available - check here for updates
- Through January 15: Tree recycling: free curbside pickup for one tree with regular trash schedule. Trees larger than four feet in length need to be cut in half. More than one tree? Contact Ray’s to schedule for a fee. OR drop off your undecorated tree at Boone County Resource Recovery, Earth and Turf Partners, or GreenCycle.
- Zionsville Town Hall closed to the public until further notice
- Healthcare workers, first responders, Indiana residents over 80 and those exposed to infectious Covid-19 materials are eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Reminder: CR 875 E. will be closed at Spring Violet Pl. from 1/5 through 1/15 for a sewer crossing project for the new school. Detour signs will be posted. The detour will utilize 400 S., 800 E. and 500 S.
- Share your input with the Wayfinding Master Plan. Help visitors learn about amenities and attractions
- Read about Zionsville’s Community Enrichment Grant
- The town is partnering with White River Alliance to conduct a survey about stormwater quality.
- To participate visit www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWOnline
- How Boone County Prevailed against Meijer
- Serenity Tearoom Closes as Owner Karin Glass Shifts to Serenity To-Go