- Monday, July 6 until further notice: Zionsville Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Town Staff are rotating working on-site at Town Hall. Town Hall meeting rooms (including the St. Vincent Community Room) are closed to all public meetings.
- Wednesday, July 8: Zionsville Parks and Recreation meeting at 7:00pm via Zoom.
- Zoom information and agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_07082020-1110
- Thursday, July 9: A Night on the Bricks – Outdoor shopping and dining event from 5:00-9:00pm on Main Street in Zionsville.
- More information at https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=305
- Friday, July 10: Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibition begins at SullivanMunce Cultural Center.
- Exhibition runs through September 12.
- Saturday, July 11: Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8:00-11:00am at Zionsville Town Hall parking lot (1100 W. Oak St.). 8:00-9:00am is open for high risk individuals only. 9:00-11:00am is open to everyone.
- More details at http://zionsvillefarmersmarket.org
Village/Zionsville/Villagers in the News:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Mayor Emily Styron and Zionsville Town Council’s statement and call to action on social justice (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=315
- Policing Reform: The ZPD’s commitment to change (Current): http://youarecurrent.com/2020/06/30/policing-reform-the-zpds-commitment-to-change/
- Zionsville Community Schools to detail reopening plan on July 10 (Lebanon Reporter): https://www.reporter.net/news/local_news/zionsville-community-schools-to-detail-reopening-plan-on-july-10/article_8e73a7ec-ba36-11ea-8495-53cde35b8a43.html
- The Zionsville Chamber of Commerce Rises to the Challenge (Zionsville Monthly Magazine): https://zionsvillemonthlymagazine.com/the-zionsville-chamber-of-commerce-on-a-night-on-the-bricks/
ZVRA PO Mailbox Update:
- Our VRA mailbox was as of July 1, 2020. We previously received mail and membership dues through the PO mailbox but most activity is done online now. If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.