- Monday, July 6 until further notice: Zionsville Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Town Staff are rotating working on-site at Town Hall. Town Hall meeting rooms (including the St. Vincent Community Room) are closed to all public meetings.
- Wednesday, July 8: Zionsville Parks and Recreation meeting at 7:00pm via Zoom.
- Zoom information and agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_07082020-1110
- Thursday, July 9: A Night on the Bricks – Outdoor shopping and dining event from 5:00-9:00pm on Main Street in Zionsville.
- More information at https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=305
- Friday, July 10: Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibition begins at SullivanMunce Cultural Center.
- Exhibition runs through September 12.
- Saturday, July 11: Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8:00-11:00am at Zionsville Town Hall parking lot (1100 W. Oak St.). 8:00-9:00am is open for high risk individuals only. 9:00-11:00am is open to everyone.
- More details at http://zionsvillefarmersmarket.org
Village/Zionsville/Villagers in the News:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Mayor Emily Styron and Zionsville Town Council’s statement and call to action on social justice (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=315
- Policing Reform: The ZPD’s commitment to change (Current): http://youarecurrent.com/2020/06/30/policing-reform-the-zpds-commitment-to-change/
- Zionsville Community Schools to detail reopening plan on July 10 (Lebanon Reporter): https://www.reporter.net/news/local_news/zionsville-community-schools-to-detail-reopening-plan-on-july-10/article_8e73a7ec-ba36-11ea-8495-53cde35b8a43.html
- The Zionsville Chamber of Commerce Rises to the Challenge (Zionsville Monthly Magazine): https://zionsvillemonthlymagazine.com/the-zionsville-chamber-of-commerce-on-a-night-on-the-bricks/