- Monday, July 13 until further notice: Zionsville Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Town Staff are rotating working on-site at Town Hall. Town Hall meeting rooms (including the St. Vincent Community Room) are closed to all public meetings.
- Monday July 13: Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibition at SullivanMunce Cultural Center. Exhibition runs through September 12.
- Tuesday, July 14: Interactive Live Session with Mayor Styron and Town Council President Josh Garrett at 11:00am. This live session will feature four special guests to discuss the current local retail/restaurant environment: Amy Biggs (Roasted in the Village), Erica Carpenter (Fivethirty Home), Kent Esra (Cobblestone Zionsville), and Lesley Hunt (Lesley Jane).
- Submit your questions for Emily, Josh and the guests to email@example.com. Join the live session on the Town of Zionsville YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/user/TownOfZionsville)
- Thursday, July 16: A Night on the Bricks – Outdoor shopping and dining event from 5:00-9:00pm on Main Street in Zionsville.
- More information at https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=305
- Saturday, July 18: Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8:00-11:00am at Zionsville Town Hall parking lot (1100 W. Oak St.). 8:00-9:00am is open for high risk individuals only. 9:00-11:00am is open to everyone.
- More details at http://zionsvillefarmersmarket.org
- Saturday, July 18: Bike to Be Heard from 8:00-9:30pm at LIDS Sports Group (10555 LIDS Way). Free family-friendly community bike ride to promote social justice and diversity. This will be a 5.4 mile bike ride led by a full police escort. Meet at the former LIDS headquarters building.
- Registration and information at https://zionsvilleincoc.wliinc32.com/events/Biketo%20be%20Heard-1329/details
- Sunday, July 19: Free Sunday Summer Concert at 7:00pm at Lions Park. Bring your lawn chair and enjoy the music. Food and beverages available for a donation.
- More information at https://www.zionsvillelions.com/concerts-in-july
Village/Zionsville/Villagers in the News:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Zionsville Parks Board launches Overley-Worman Park website and virtual open house (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=316
- Open with care: ZCS plans to hold in-person classes in the fall (Current): https://www.youarecurrent.com/2020/07/07/open-with-care-zcs-plans-to-hold-in-person-classes-in-the-fall/
- Zionsville council passes social justice resolution (Lebanon Reporter): https://www.reporter.net/news/local_news/zionsville-council-passes-social-justice-resolution/article_c9d3b2da-c12c-11ea-875d-777c6bffc4bb.html
ZVRA PO Mailbox Update:
- Our VRA mailbox was as of July 1, 2020. We previously received mail and membership dues through the PO mailbox but most activity is done online now. If you have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.