- Monday, July 13 until further notice: Zionsville Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Town Staff are rotating working on-site at Town Hall. Town Hall meeting rooms (including the St. Vincent Community Room) are closed to all public meetings.
- Monday July 13: Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibition at SullivanMunce Cultural Center. Exhibition runs through September 12.
- Tuesday, July 14: Interactive Live Session with Mayor Styron and Town Council President Josh Garrett at 11:00am. This live session will feature four special guests to discuss the current local retail/restaurant environment: Amy Biggs (Roasted in the Village), Erica Carpenter (Fivethirty Home), Kent Esra (Cobblestone Zionsville), and Lesley Hunt (Lesley Jane).
- Submit your questions for Emily, Josh and the guests to email@example.com. Join the live session on the Town of Zionsville YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/user/TownOfZionsville)
- Thursday, July 16: A Night on the Bricks – Outdoor shopping and dining event from 5:00-9:00pm on Main Street in Zionsville.
- More information at https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=305
- Saturday, July 18: Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8:00-11:00am at Zionsville Town Hall parking lot (1100 W. Oak St.). 8:00-9:00am is open for high risk individuals only. 9:00-11:00am is open to everyone.
- More details at http://zionsvillefarmersmarket.org
- Saturday, July 18: Bike to Be Heard from 8:00-9:30pm at LIDS Sports Group (10555 LIDS Way). Free family-friendly community bike ride to promote social justice and diversity. This will be a 5.4 mile bike ride led by a full police escort. Meet at the former LIDS headquarters building.
- Registration and information at https://zionsvilleincoc.wliinc32.com/events/Biketo%20be%20Heard-1329/details
- Sunday, July 19: Free Sunday Summer Concert at 7:00pm at Lions Park. Bring your lawn chair and enjoy the music. Food and beverages available for a donation.
- More information at https://www.zionsvillelions.com/concerts-in-july
Village/Zionsville/Villagers in the News:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Zionsville Parks Board launches Overley-Worman Park website and virtual open house (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=316
- Open with care: ZCS plans to hold in-person classes in the fall (Current): https://www.youarecurrent.com/2020/07/07/open-with-care-zcs-plans-to-hold-in-person-classes-in-the-fall/
- Zionsville council passes social justice resolution (Lebanon Reporter): https://www.reporter.net/news/local_news/zionsville-council-passes-social-justice-resolution/article_c9d3b2da-c12c-11ea-875d-777c6bffc4bb.html
ZVRA PO Mailbox Update: