- Monday, May 18 until further notice: Zionsville Town Hall and Town facilities will be closed until further notice in the interest of the safety of the community and the Town of Zionsville employees. No meetings will be held at Town facilities.
Monday, May 18 - May 31: SullivanMunce Cultural Center will be closed to the public due to the COVID-19 Virus.
- Monday, May 18 - May 31: SullivanMunce Cultural Center will be closed to the public due to the COVID-19 Virus.
- Monday, May 18: Zionsville Town Council meeting at 7:30am via Zoom. Zoom information: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1552 Agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_05182020-1088
- Monday, May 18: Board of Police Commissioners/Zionsville Safety Board meeting at 8:00am via Zoom. Meeting takes place immediately following the Town Council meeting. Zoom information: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1564
- Safety Board Agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_05182020-1087
- Board of Police Commissioners Agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_05182020-1086
- Monday, May 18: Zionsville Plan Commission meeting at 7:00pm via Zoom. Zoom information: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1790 Agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_05182020-1084
Thursday, May 21: Last day of school for ZCS students.
Friday, May 22: Virtual Summer Reading Program at Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library starts. More information at
- Thursday, May 21: Last day of school for ZCS students.
- Friday, May 22: Virtual Summer Reading Program at Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library starts. More information at https://www.townplanner.com/zionsville/in/event/library-events/summer-reading-program-at-zionsville-library/20200522/482695/
The Zionsville Historic Preservation Committee recently sent out a survey to Village Homeowners to gauge their opinion on preservation options for the Village. This is a chance to for the Village to speak to town leadership about the future of the Village. The ZHPC urges you to complete either the mailed survey you should have received or go the the website at https://www.preservezionsville.com to fill the survey out online.
Azionaqua Membership – courtesy of Azionaqua
Welcome to Azionaqua, a family-friendly swim club in Zionsville, IN. Since 1960, we’ve been providing the perfect venue for summertime fun. Conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Village (4875 Willow Road). Registration is now open for 2020! Pool opens May 24, 2020. We invite you to join Azionaqua (http://azionaqua.org/join/) and cool off at the pool this summer! Azionaqua has a plan to keep you safe and allow your family to make summer fun memories: https://azionaqua.org/covid-19/
Sidewalk Poetry Contest – courtesy of the Zionsville Cultural District:
The Zionsville Cultural Board, in support of April’s poetry month, has decided to continue with conducting our annual sidewalk poetry contest targeted towards our youth. This is a free contest and open to all youth age 17 and under. Winners will be chosen over the summer and have their poems imprinted in a local sidewalk in our gorgeous town. Please consider asking a youth that you know to visit the below link and participate. This is a great way for youth to express their feelings, capture the moments during this unprecedented time in our community. It is free, six lines, and a way to document our history. Please visit https://www.zvillecd.org and click “enter contest”.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Park Board approves contract for Big-4 Rail Trail Extension (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=301
- Zionsville goes outside (Current): http://youarecurrent.com/2020/05/12/zionsville-goes-outside-residents-stroll-downtown-after-stay-at-home-orders-expire/
- Hussey-Mayfield library plans to reopen in stages (Current): http://youarecurrent.com/2020/05/11/hussey-mayfield-library-plans-to-reopen-in-stages/
- Zionsville home designated as Century Structure (Lebanon Reporter): https://www.reporter.net/news/local_news/zionsville-home-designated-as-century-structure/article_33211c24-93c3-11ea-91c6-17f0c4480dc8.html
- Update on the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ZionsvilleFarmersMarket/posts/?ref=page_internal