If you’d like to enter your residence, business or fairy garden to be considered for the annual decorating contest, entries are due no later than November 30. Our official panel of judges will walk past entries on December 3. Winners will be announced December 7. Everyone can vote for a special “Neighbor’s Choice” Award on Dec 6 by walking or driving around the neighborhood for distanced holiday greetings.
Registration information is available on the ZVRA website: https://tinyurl.com/y355lnpm
- Leaf Collection underway: Now through December 4: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=348
- Zionsville Town Hall closed to the public until further notice
- Monday, November 16: CANCELLED – Zionsville Town Council meeting, plus Board of Commissioners and Safety Board
- Monday, November 16: 6pm Zionsville Plan Commission via Zoom https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1796
- Wednesday, November 18: Nature Faces, 10-11am Turkey Foot Park https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1957
- Thursday, November 19: 8:45 am Zionsville Community Development Corporation via Zoom https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_11192020-1176
- Thursday, November 19: Indianapolis-Zionsville Executive Airport Land Use Study – virtual at 6pm. https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=357
- Saturday, November 21: Tree of Thanks, 2-3pm, Zion Nature Center. What started Thanksgiving? Ages 5 & up with an adult. https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1956
- November 20-December 18: First Come, First Hung exhibit at SullivanMunce. 10am. https://www.sullivanmunce.org/uploads/7/4/2/7/74271925/first_come_first_hung_2020_press_release.pdf
- Shop Local! Help our businesses by buying online at ShopZionsvilleChamber.com. Help with upcoming Christmas in the Village events – contact ZionsvilleChamber.org.
- Adopt a local business for the holiday season - https://www.zionsvillechamber.org/adopt-a-business.html
- Town restocks Eagle Creek with trout
- ZPD focuses on mental health / de-escalation training
- A message from Mayor Styron: Spread kindness, not Covid
- Register for the November 26 ZGravy Chase to benefit Boys & Girls Club
- Zionsville Parks & Recreation is conducting a Recreation Program Assessment to establish community priorities for the future of recreation facilities, programs and services within Zionsville. Our last step towards developing a Recreation Program Plan is gathering community-wide input via this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/zionsvilleprogramplan
- Zionsville tops Dwenger in regional contest - Go Eagles!