Zionsville Gateway Development Area – Virtual Listening Session:
The ZGA Virtual Listening Session is now live on the ZGA website.
- Zionsville Community Schools closed for Fall Break Oct 12 – 16
- Tuesday, October 13: Board of Zoning Appeals – 6:30pm at Zionsville Town Hall
- Wednesday, October 14: Turkey Foot Park Group Dog Walk from 10:00-11:00am. (
- 4795 Turkeyfoot Avenue) Group walks are a great opportunity for you and your dog to socialize and gather information about parks and programs. This year all group dog walks will require registration to attend. Human participants are limited to 15 people and are required to wear a mask. Human registration and wearing of masks required: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Activities/Activity/Detail/Tails-on-the-Trails-248
- Wednesday, October 14: Parks and Recreation Meeting, 7pm at town hall.
- Friday, October 16: Zion Nature Center extended Fall Break hours – 12 – 5pm.
- Saturday, October 17: Mulberry Fields Group Dog Walk from 10:00-11:00am (9645 Whitestown Road). Human registration and wearing of masks required: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Activities/Activity/Detail/Tails-on-the-Trails-248
- now through October 31: Art in Hand Silent Auction to benefit The Arc of Greater Boone County. Visit Art in Hand Gallery (211 S. Main St) to bid on items handcrafted by local artists. The Arc exists to assist people with disabilities and special needs achieve their maximum potential in partnership with the community.
- now through November 4: Voting at the Boone County Courthouse in Lebanon. Information and all locations can be found here:
- now through November 6:n Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibition at SullivanMunce Cultural Center. Exhibition has been extended. Virtual exhibit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDWurLTLk4&feature=youtu.be
- The Virtual GhostWalk is now available on YouTube for free.
- Visit the SMCC YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UClF04vUpOp5gec7FdgePSZQ/featured
- The current exhibit, “Lines and Layers: The Charm Club Quilt Exhibition” is available as a virtual exhibit if you can’t make it to the museum.
- Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDWurLTLk4&feature=youtu.be
- SMCC Facebook page: http://facebook.com/SullivanMunce
- SMCC on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sullivanmunce/?hl=en
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Rahal Letterman Lanigan building in Creekside