Zionsville Gateway Development Area – Virtual Listening Session:
The ZGA Virtual Listening Session is available on the Zionsville Gateway website. If you were unable to attend the in person, please consider attending the virtual event:
- Leaf Collection underway! Now through December 4: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=348
- Monday, October 26: 9:15 a.m. Board of Police Commissioners Meeting at Zionsville Town Hall.
- Zoom meeting information available on the agenda: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_10262020-1160
- Monday, October 26: 6:30 p.m. Zionsville Redevelopment Commission meeting
- electronic meeting: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_10262020-1165
- Tuesday, October 27: Zionsville Architectural Review Committee Meeting CANCELLED
- Wednesday, October 28: Halloween Group Dog Walk from 6-7pm at Zion Nature Center (690 Beech Street). Group walks are a great opportunity for you and your dog to socialize and gather information about parks and programs. This year all group dog walks will require registration to attend. Human participants are limited to 15 people and are required to wear a mask.
- Human registration and wearing of masks required: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Activities/Activity/Detail/Tails-on-the-Trails-248
- Thursday, October 29: 7-8:30pm. Community Conversations Series: Managing the Influence of Implicit Bias.
- To join the webinar: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1924&month=10&year=2020&day=25&calType=0
- Thursday, October 29: 6:30 – 8pm. NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Support Group at Zionsville United Methodist Church.
- Call NAMI Greater Indianapolis 319-257-7517 or NAMI Indiana 317-925-9399 with questions.
- Friday, October 30: 8pm – midnight, Virtual Candlelight reading of The Raven on the Black Dog Books Facebook page
- Saturday, October 31: Trick or Trees, Zion Nature Center (690 Beech Street) 1-3pm. Come dressed in a family friendly costume and explore the forest on the not-so-spooky Trick or Trees Trail. All Ages.
- Registration and masks required to allow for safety. https://www.zionsville-in.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=1930
- now through October 31: Art in Hand Silent Auction to benefit The Arc of Greater Boone County. Visit Art in Hand Gallery (211 S. Main St) to bid on items handcrafted by local artists. The Arc exists to assist people with disabilities and special needs achieve their maximum potential in partnership with the community.
- now through November 3: Voting at the Boone County Courthouse in Lebanon.
- Information and all locations can be found here: https://boonecounty.in.gov/Offices/Clerk/Election-Information
- now through November 6: Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibition at SullivanMunce Cultural Center. Exhibition has been extended.
- Virtual exhibit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDWurLTLk4&feature=youtu.be
- The SullivanMunce annual GhostWalk is available virtually on YouTube for free. Visit the SMCC YouTube channel and consider making a donation:
- No official Trick or Treating in Zionsville: https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=353
- Social Justice themed traffic control box in the Village:
- VOTE - https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=351
- Town Hall offices will be closed on voting dates through Nov 3.
- Register for the Zionsville Education Foundation Bash – virtual trivia: