- Monday, June 15 until further notice: Zionsville Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Town Staff are rotating working on-site at Town Hall. Town Hall meeting rooms (including the St. Vincent Community Room) are closed to all public meetings.
- Monday, June 15 - July 6: SullivanMunce Cultural Center will be closed to the public due to the COVID-19 virus.
- Thursday, June 18: A Night on the Bricks – Outdoor shopping and dining event from 5:00-9:00pm on Main Street in Zionsville.
- More information at https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=305
- Saturday, June 20: Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8:00-10:30am at Zionsville Town Hall parking lot (1100 W. Oak St.). 8:00-9:00am is open for high risk individuals only. 9:00-10:30am is open to everyone.
- More details at http://zionsvillefarmersmarket.org
- Saturday, June 20: Tox-Away Collection Event from 9:00am-2:00pm at Boone County Highway Department (1955 Indianapolis Avenue, Lebanon).
- More information at http://www.boonecountysolidwaste.com/tox-away-collections.html
ZVRA PO Mailbox Update:
- Our VRA mailbox will be discontinued as of July 1, 2020. We previously received mail and membership dues through the PO mailbox but most activity is done online now. If you have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Azionaqua Swim Club Membership & July Concerts - Courtesy of Azionaqua
- Azionaqua Swim Club still has limited memberships available for 2020. They invite you to join them and cool off at the pool this summer. http://azionaqua.org/join/ This family-friendly swim club is conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Village at 4875 Willow Road. Since 1960, they have been providing the perfect venue for summertime fun. They have a plan to keep you safe and allow your family to make fun summer memories.
- More information at https://azionaqua.org/covid-19/
- Azionaqua is hosting five concerts in July. Each Thursday in July at 7:30pm. All are welcome, suggested donation of $5 per person or $20 per family for the concert.
Village/Zionsville/Villagers in the News:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Town Preparedness Update (Zionsville Website): http://www.zionsville-in.gov/541/Coronavirus-Town-Preparedness-Update
- Recap: Live Sessions with Mayor Emily Styron and Town Council President Josh Garrett (Zionsville Website): https://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=296
- Night on the Bricks: Zionsville launches outdoor dining event (Current): http://youarecurrent.com/2020/06/09/night-on-the-bricks-zionsville-launches-outdoor-dining-event/
- ZPD chief announces the creation of use-of-force board (Current): http://youarecurrent.com/2020/06/11/zpd-chief-announces-the-creation-of-use-of-force-board/
- Zionsville’s fireworks show moves to Mulberry Fields (Lebanon Reporter): https://www.reporter.net/news/local_news/zionsvilles-fireworks-show-moves-to-mulberry-fields/article_f4d62b36-acb7-11ea-965e-c339e578db01.html